Beware of Quality Carpet Cleaning *FALSE ADVERTISING*
Larry Brown half cleaned my carpet, then i had to call him several times over and over.He would make appointments and not keep them, and didn't have the courtesy to call and ask to reschedule the appointment which left it up to me to call and verify if he was still coming.
Once he finally came he ruined the padding underneath the carpet, and left nice sized spacing between the padding below the carpet which you could feel when u walked in the area. He asked me to repay him another $50 to fix the mistake that he had made and have yet to correct, and in which cased i thought it was unacceptable. He is very rude, his attitude is not proper for the type of business he is in.
I feel that he should rename his business because quality is not the type of work that is completed.**So everyone please beware of quality carpet cleaning by Larry Brown he is a ripoff!** the telephone number is (916)-501-8611 his license #141825 is and his website www.qualitycarpetcleaning1.com just in case you have an interference with Larry Brown.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sidewalk Damage
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "Justin delivers laundry set on Wednesday. He installed a used dryer vent hose, and put the washer in front of the dryer plug. The washer connections are in plain sight...."
- "All the lettering on both machines you can wash off with your finger, called customer service with LG I was told cosmetic, they want stand behind it read your owners..."
- "1st off I only hired them because I was told, "One person will clean the kitchen. One person will vacume, One person will clean the bathrooms and one person will..."
- "I purchased a really cute dress from Nastydress.com. A form-fitting black dress with a hood and thumb holes so you can wear the sleeves down over your hands. ..."
- "This company cannot be under estimated in this business as to what level it will sink to -- to get your business They cannot provide resources references. US Hole in..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."