If you are reading this please !Don't be a *** like me !

The first two pictures is what I received ! The second two pictures is what I ordered ! I also had to pay for the shipping back ! It was not offered by the shity auto parts !!

And I still fighting for my money back! Every time that I call this guys they put me on hold and transfer me to different departments and make me wait hours at the phone ! I lost total almost 400,00 dollars !! And still without lights and my money back !

No matter what happens I will go to the better business BBB, because this guys can't continue doing business like that ! Detail ! They address is not business address !! It's a residential adress !!

They also send you parts accommodated in office paper!! As you can see in the pictures ! The worst company you can do business online for cars auto parts ! Please don't be a *** like me !!

This company is maded to take money from good peoples who believe they are dealing with a nice company ! Look at the pictures and tell me ! And I said more look at email I received from the costumer service saying that one of the parts it was right !?!?!? Really ???

Look at the pictures and tell me of any of those parts suppose to fit in my car !! And the other email is from them asking me to shipping back the parts ! Against the law ! Because when the product is wrong !!

They suppose to send you a shipping label for free!! By law ! So before you ordered from this shity auto parts !! Think again !

Because you going to be like me !Writing a complaint online !

Review about: Headlights.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Quality Auto Parts?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.