San Diego, California

I ordered an engine for my husband's car. I was told that it would arrive in 5-7 business days to the garage we had chosen to do an engine swap since he broke his timing belt.

The engine arrived 2 weeks later.

We dropped off the car and the garage gave us an estimate of 10 days for the full swap. We went on vacation and got a call saying that the engine that was shipped to them was damaged. Bolts were broken off and parts needed to be remachined and welded. There would be a possible exhaust leak and it would cost extra to repair the damaged engine.

After finally getting a hold of someone at Quality Auto Parts, we fought with Sarah for several days. She said that they would ship a new engine but we would have to return the damaged one, more expense for us, and extra cost for our car sitting at the garage for another 2 weeks for it to arrive.

Then she called and notified us that the damage was not covered in the warranty, even though it was to the block, which was the ONE thing that was guaranteed!

We were not allowed to be connected to supervisor and only after by chance did the owner of the company Mr. Sapan Shahani emailed me that I was able to send him pictures of the damage and my complaint.

I was issued a $50 refund and given a damaged engine that the garage had to repair in order to guarantee their work.

NOT WORTH ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY!

Their customer service is horrific, Sarah never did let us speak to a manager. And their warranties are false.

This whole thing went on for A MONTH!

Luckily we have the best garage in the world Jarvis Auto Shop, who was patient and helpful the whole time.

DO NOT ORDER from Quality Auto Parts: COMPLETE SCAM

Review about: Car Engine.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $800
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Quality Auto Parts?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.