100% full Not resolved

We leased 2 dedicated servers with Quadranet and every other day we were getting DDOSed among our IP being black listed.Dustin Cisneros kept reassuring us that its our fault and we do not know what they are doing.

We were hosted among the worst Chinese and *** spammers and scammers. Our IPs were listed everywhere and we could not keep our site up and running. Quadranet with its many faces and names has ruined many businesses on the web. Its a total scam of company and staff.

They are very rude and disrespectful.I would not ever do business with them again or refer anyone.

Review about: Dedicated Server.

Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $30000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Quadranet?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Godaddy - Go Daddy STOLE $141 from me! Godaddy "I contacted my CC card company last month because I had been charged for unrequested services totaling $141. I disputed it with the CC company and was immediately credited...." Read more Scammed by Shopify Seller Shopify "dvexart.myshopify.com and vinequest3.myshopify.com are the same seller. He invoiced me from dvexart account first but something went wrong so he refunded my payment. Then, claimed he couldn't invoice me again..." Read more Arvixe CHEAP in the true sense of the word Arvixe "I have been suffering at the hands of ARVIXE.com for the past 15 days. 1. They charge your credit card without your authorization. Repeated requests to remove my Credit Card Info..." Read more Hostgator steals. Flat out bank theft. Hostgator "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more ChristianMingle - Lots of scammers ChristianMingle "CM is no different than any other dating website except the radical nut cases. There are a few good men, but overall it's a huge waste of time, energy and..." Read more