Irvine, California

PacificRack, OC3Networks...What is the scamer Ilan Mishan up to now?

Ilan Mishan was kicked out of Israel where he was born a few years back.

Once arriving in US he started OC3networks where he supported ALL sorts of SPAM operations.

After joining the Korean spam and *** operation

http://www.blacksun.net/ they are making themselves look better daily by posting to WHT as different members!

How has WHT not caught this scam yet?

The new scam now is joining all his bogus companies to AVOID further lawsuits into http://www.quadranet.com/.

Just wanted to put in our two cents as we have also been taken advantage of by Mr. Ilan Mishan, Christopher S. Smith, George Becerra, Chris

Gotzmann, Michael Sanduval, Alex Ferrier like many others who would never do business with them again.

J

Review about: Colocation And Dedicated Servers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Quadranet?

Submit review

Comments

Jacob

Thank you so much Taylor.

I saw the same evidence with unpractical SEO to hide their reviews.

Its now been reported to Google and every other SE so they can learn their lesson and not hide the TRUTH for companies like Quadranet who do not belong on the net to ruin people's lives and businesses.

Mark
Los Angeles, California, United States #726665

Quadranet is ran by Ilan Mishan who is a piece o work. He will go to any extent to get you into his company and then deliver *** for results. Stay away from http://www.quadranet.com.

king gypsy

i comletely AGREE with all ur concerns, these are dispicable business types who will scam any and all the y come in contacet with.BEWRE!!

Quadranet & Ilan Mishan

I have had the pleasure of meeting Mr.Ilan Mishan of www.Quadranet.com.

He is truly a total a-hole of a character and thinks very highly of himself.I would stay away from him and his associates as is a complete scam artist.

PacificRack and OC3networks ar

PacificRack who is part of OC3networks, 4FiberTech, WebZooLoo and soon to be Quadranet is one of the worst dedicated server and colocation companies in Los Angeles. Their sales team is ran by Chris Gotzmann, Michael Sanduval and Alex Ferrier who have been banned from many forums including webhostingtalk ran by Dennis Johnson (main moderator) who gets paid under the table to have Chris Gotzmann posts so many bogus reviews about their companies.

We leased a full rack from OC3Networks and 2 x 20Amps of power about 3 months ago. Once we moved our equipment in there our servers started to blow out due to insufficient cooling and and air conditioning. Funny thing is that Chris Gotzmann and Ilan Mishan showed us a different data center and gave us a great deal but when it came down to it, they put us in the WORST DC know. I guess this is why their prices is so cheap. We should have know about these guys before we signed up with them and read the so many reviews about them on different forums.

Despite their many lawsuits and scams on the web and their reputation of spammer hosting and *** friendly hosting they have been selling dedicated servers and colocation through their data centers in los angeles and scamming people like us.

Please review them on the web before you trust them with your business.

Mohammed

Ilan Mishan, Christopher S. Smith, George Becerra, Chris

Gotzmann, Michael Sanduval, Alex Ferrier are all part of the OC3Networks, Pacifificrack SCAM GANG.

Taylor
to Mohammed Mountain View, California, United States #731164

Quadranet (www.Quadranet.com) has hired various companies including Ladezign (www.ladezign.com) to try to hide their bad reputation with SEO management tools their offer!

I have gone ahead and reported both Ladezign and Quadranet to Google and Ripoffreport for their blackhat practices.

The domains that have recently been registered by Ladezign:

www.quadranetserver.com

www.quadranetreview.com

Keywords being optimized by Ladezign:

Quadranet Reviews

quadranet review

Quadranet reviews and dedicated servers

Quadranet colocation

Quadranet Hosting

Registrant info being used by Ladezign:

Registrant: