OC3Networks, PacificRack, 4FiberTech, WebZooLoo and Quadranet
PacificRack, OC3Networks...What is the scamer Ilan Mishan up to now?
Ilan Mishan was kicked out of Israel where he was born a few years back.
Once arriving in US he started OC3networks where he supported ALL sorts of SPAM operations.
After joining the Korean spam and *** operation
http://www.blacksun.net/ they are making themselves look better daily by posting to WHT as different members!
How has WHT not caught this scam yet?
The new scam now is joining all his bogus companies to AVOID further lawsuits into http://www.quadranet.com/.
Just wanted to put in our two cents as we have also been taken advantage of by Mr. Ilan Mishan, Christopher S. Smith, George Becerra, Chris
Gotzmann, Michael Sanduval, Alex Ferrier like many others who would never do business with them again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Colocation And Dedicated Servers
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We leased 2 dedicated servers with Quadranet and every other day we were getting DDOSed among our IP being black listed. Dustin Cisneros kept reassuring us that its our fault..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..."
- "Over the course of the last month we have met many wonderful people that want to see us be successful and be a part of our success. Starting with our..."
- "Unfortunately for me, same story. I have a long standing history with Citi, 10 years plus. All Citi Flex Lines were closed by Citi which is fine, I..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."