Atlanta, Georgia

Unit advertised by manufacturer with FALSE specs.Unit arrived without the specs listed both by the manufacturer on their website and by their phone sales people.

Very poor customer service/tech support by Q-See. You can never speak to a person, everything must be done by web-form... WHICH they usually ignore for problems or complaints.. and don't even think you can call and speak to a person...

NOT A CHANCE.... when I finally got a RMA (return authorization) the company paid my refund to the RESELLER and not to me.

RIP OFF!Avoid Q-SEE and all their products is my advise!

Review about: Qt5116 Dvr.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $956
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with QSee?

Comments

alsmith1964

I'm going through the RMA process right now.The only thing worse than their product is there customer service.

Lucky for me I bought it at Costco, they step in and got it done.(I hope it gets done) The unit was a Q-See 8 Channel Security System with 500GB Hard Drive and 8 High Resolution Cameras. The cameras angle screw where so portly machined, they strip if you're no very careful, the quality of the image is poor at best. Customer service is a nightmare, I had to use them twice in the year 1 1/2 the system lasted for. Web email only then they ignored me.

If it wasn't for Costco I'm sure I would be out the $432.99 I paid for the system.:(

smira1924

It is a great way to creditcardloginfinder to your blog.

It also encourages people to comment

Welcome to our revised site - if you are having any problems please call us at 888-947-0082. Thank you!

Q-see :)

mrlaky140

It is a great way to creditcardloginfinder to your blog.

It also encourages people to comment

Q-see

Paul

QT528- Extremely hard and confusing to initially set up. used to have remote support. remote viewing stop after 1 1/2 years of operation, was told by tech firmware needed up-grading. Up-grade manually, still can't get upgrade installed. No notification up-grade needed, just remote viewing shuts down. Luckly this did not happen while I was away.

regret recommending in past

Looking for user friendly system (not Q-see)

Suggest burning your money would produce same results.

Ed

I agree..Q-see has ZERO person to person support..their online question submnission system won't accept any questions!

I'll never buy from the again!