QISGROUP IS A SCAM SITE
Similar experience to manky1 who has also posted on this site. I ordered a pair of running spikes (hard to get pair) and we sent a pair of fake nike football boots. Only similarity was that they were yellow. Exchanged 30 emails with "service" area, then email goes dead. Do not buy from qisgroup.com.au it is a scam run by crooks.
I knew that I had been scammed as soon as funds were taken from my account from China. Items turned up shipped from address in China. What I should have done was as soon as I detected the scam contacted my bank to reverse the payment. I think that their tactic to string you out with emails is so the trail goes cold for the bank.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fraudulent company located china and cannot be held accountable
- Refuse to provide return address
- Not located in australia
- Continually changing email addresses
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "This company regularly sends me promotional emails, when I have no memory of ever subscribing, buying or downloading their software. Anyway, the company looked legitimate so I used their 'unsubscribe'..."
- "ok ,i don't trust kia any more.my brother had an accident few days ago.and he definitely was going to die,and guess what the steering wheel air bag didn't open !..."