QISGROUP IS A SCAM SITE
Similar experience to manky1 who has also posted on this site. I ordered a pair of running spikes (hard to get pair) and we sent a pair of fake nike football boots. Only similarity was that they were yellow. Exchanged 30 emails with "service" area, then email goes dead. Do not buy from qisgroup.com.au it is a scam run by crooks.
I knew that I had been scammed as soon as funds were taken from my account from China. Items turned up shipped from address in China. What I should have done was as soon as I detected the scam contacted my bank to reverse the payment. I think that their tactic to string you out with emails is so the trail goes cold for the bank.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fraudulent company located china and cannot be held accountable
- Refuse to provide return address
- Not located in australia
- Continually changing email addresses
You May Also Like
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "This company regularly sends me promotional emails, when I have no memory of ever subscribing, buying or downloading their software. Anyway, the company looked legitimate so I used their 'unsubscribe'..."
- "ok ,i don't trust kia any more.my brother had an accident few days ago.and he definitely was going to die,and guess what the steering wheel air bag didn't open !..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."