Pyramid Collection - Damaged Didn't ship out. 2 Months of waiting & trying to Contact.
2 months of waiting for a package– because they are apparently unable to resend out a damaged package.It was damaged 1 day after going out.
That's not our fault. They should have alerted us, and resent. No Satisfaction, no communication from Pyramid's end to solve issue for good. Finally got a number to talk with an actual person.
No offer for a discount. Should get package by Wednesday. Lets see if we actually get it this time. My grandma will not order again without a discount for the stress of trying to contact Pyramid Collection repeatedly.
I have warned her to also no order from any catalog or site listed on this page.http://www.potpourrigroup.com/catalog.htm
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Shipping issue
- Contact form is useless
- Contact for support confusing for grandma
- No discounts on current or future items for waiting 2 months
- Reason of review:
- Bad service, problem shipping. No Customer Contact. Repeatedly opened escalations but no satisfactory response.
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pyramid Collection Online Order
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›