Amarillo, Texas

Three weeks to the day after replacing vinyl floor in my hallway and kitchen I had a switch go out in my washer.It flooded most of my house.My insurance Co suggested Puroclean.We called they came out they were very nice and polite.They set some blowers up to help dry the floor and walls etc.

Next day while I was at work they came back to check how wet it was.My mother was there.They pulled the new vinyl up in hall and MOST of kitchen.I came home and was shocked to see bare floor in my kitchen .That has been almost a year ago and I still do not have a new floor down.Thank to Puroclean my floor is sticky and dirty.They did not even cut it straight.and left flaps for my 80 yrs old mother to trip on.

My point is first before removing anything they needed to talk to the home owner.Not just rip out part of the floor like its No big deal.I just paid $500 deductible to have that floor put down plus we had hail storm that did damage so I already was looking at another claim.Thank to Puroclean in Canyon Tx.

Review about: Puroclean Water Damage Restoration.

I liked: Staff was nice and polite.

I didn't like: Ripping floor out without permission.

1.6
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Puroclean Restoration
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1700
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Puroclean?

Comments