1.2

I never received the free sample, but I was charged for the shipping. I was going to let it go, until I saw they charged me for the auto shipments (WHICH I CANCELLED THE NEXT DAY/ received confirmation#).

The transaction messed up my account, They refused to refund for the free bottle and I can't get my refund until I send the auto shipment back (Which I have not received yet).

They push you into do the auto-ship; this is the reason I dont like doing auto disbursements.

Situation as this! Just very upset how the service is handled

Product or Service Mentioned: Purity Products Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Thought about this, looking at the reviews, I don't want or need this high pressure selling. Then not be able to access a person Or site to help stop. Good Luck to those of you who like the products, may those are waiting for assistance get in quickly!

WOW! This fraud...

they charged me $169.65 for some products after telling me that I did not qualify for the trial that they were offering.

I just got of the phone raising *** with Grace to put my money back in my account and to stop stealing from people. Call your bank and dispute the charges!!!!