WOW! This fraud...

they charged me $169.65 for some products after telling me that I did not qualify for the trial that they were offering. I just got of the phone raising *** with Grace to put my money back in my account and to stop stealing from people. When told her to review the phone call and that I was going to contact my bank. She said "no, don't get your bank involved, because it will take will 25 days for the refund".

Really? These folks must think that they are dealing with "Boo-Boo, the Fool".

Reason of review: Unauthorized charges.

Purity Products Cons: Dishonesty.

Comments

I just tried to get a refund from "autoship". They advertise mo subscription but this is a lie.

I was charged $184 for 3 bottles when I can get the same thing at Walmart for $5.per bottle. Very much overpriced.

Call my bank to stop this payment. Purity said I would have to return the shipment.

Brystal
#1701990

Hi AjarOwl, We are sorry you had this experience. We value your feedback.

We want to escalate this, review the order, and make sure this is fully resolved. Unfortunately, we don't have enough information from your post to find the order in question. Please call us at 844 713 7181.

We look forward to assisting you in resolving this issue. Thanks, Purity Products.

Purity Products Reviews