Purity Products - OJC.. Awful!!

26 of 169 Purity Products reviews

I made a big mistake and thought maybe this stuff would be decent.I do a lot of juicing and thought I could use this product when I'm in a hurry and just need a quick juice.

Omg... This stuff is awful!!!!!! It contains the artificial sweetener stevia... I took my first swig and thought I was going to throw up!!

And the ingredients are a little shady.... I'd like to know, what is "organic flavor"??? The term "flavor" is not regulated so who knows what is in this ***!

At least the juice I make I know is healthy!Never again!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
26 of 169 Purity Products reviews

May 06, 2016 #1155083

Stevia is not a artificial sweetener.. it a natural sweetener started and used in Japan for over 40 years. Type 2 type 1 diabetes people can consume this product.You just ddidn't like the taste. That has nothing to do with lack of health nutrients value. The nutrition value is there.

Mar 25, 2016 #1133863

Stevia is not an artificial sugar. It is a natural sugar from the stevia plant.

Mar 12, 2016 #1126369

Stevia is one of a few natural sweeteners but is frequently combined with other chemicals or sugar in the product you get.

Jan 24, 2016 #1100103

artificial sweetener stevia (not artificial , made from the stevia plant , all natural. ) please know what you are talking about.

Nov 18, 2015 #1066155

Live a little eat a hot dog

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.