Advertisement on a "promotion" through facebook came up on my newsfeed that allowed you to trial Pure Saffron Slim for "free." When it got to the payment section, the total cost came to $4.95 and that was for postage. However, when the payment was over and I checked my bank account, they had withdrawn the full amount of $265.95 plus a currency conversion fees the whole amount totalling 275 AUD

Have contacted Saffron Slim however tgey do not answer the phone EVER.

A month later no product and no refund. 37 days and still waiting for my order!

I keep going around in circles so over it!

Review about: Pure Saffron Slim.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $275
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pure Saffron Slim?

Comments

Bundygirl82

Same thing has happened to me too and I am still waiting from November last year. I am having no luck either :(

adajbarillas

Westpac actually blocked my account. They issued me with a new card to prevent them from withdrawing from my account.I really dont know what made them think it was suspicious.

I am actually working on getting a refund. I wrote to them via email 2-3 times daily until I received some response. After many emails and going around in circles, they have email me a rebate form which I now have to fill in and send to an address provided by them. (Again going around in circles)

They have said if I send product back I would have to pay postage plus a re-stocking fee. So I am better off claiming a rebate ( I dont wish to keep the product its going in the bin or I'll burn the *** once all this is over!!)

I will let you know how it goes. The email I been communicating through is 183.customerservice@gmail.com

It has been long and I'm yet to reach resulution. Its been fustrating but I would encourage you to keep at it. You cant let them get away with ripping you off!!!

Another thing is make sure you file a complaint through SCAMBOOK this way more people read about it. Write about your experience on relevant blogs. Lets prevent others from being taken advantage off.

Btw I received order 43 days after order was initially placed. The rebate offer is only valid if rebate form is received within 90 days from date of purchase.They may refuse to give a rebate if any information provided by you is incorrect (*** ***) once they received form it...

So wish me luck...

to adajbarillas #804062

the same thing happened to me.i did receive my order but i am still waiting on my rebate.

i sent me rebate form back in decemeber last year and i am still waiting for the cheque. they should just put it back into ur account save this much stuffing around. i did phone them a month or 2 ago to ask what is happening with my rebate cheque and she said it may have got lost in the mail and that she would talk to her supervisor and get it sorted asap as i have been waiting such a long time.

but now when i try call the 1800 number it keeps telling me i am not calling in the office hours which is 5am-11am AEST but i am.soooo annoying!!!!

Tina
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia #769612

Same thing happened to me.Im furious.

How do I get in contact with them.

Ive tried but not Getting any where.Please help me

feeling dumb
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #766921

hey the same thing happened to me (don't I feel ***) were you able to get any money back, or stop any further transactions, I have only had the one transaction so far ....and still have not received anything in mail ....but I certainly don't want them pulling any more money out of my account??

I am thinking I might go to the bank about it , even though its a little embarrassing :sigh