Pure Health Discounts - Negligent Company with Suspicious Operations
On December 17th, 2016, I ordered 35% Hydrogen Peroxide from Pure Health Discounts.My package was lost and has not been delivered to me.
However, the seasonal driver from FedEx claimed the package had been delivered on December 28th, 2016 at 12:53 PM. I have evidence that this information is false. The evidence has been collected from my live cameras, showing that there wasn't a FedEx driver at my residence on December 28th, 2016 at 12:53 PM. FedEx told me that the driver was seasonal and agreed to the fact that he may have delivered my package to the wrong address.
FedEx told me they would gladly start a claim and return my money spent on the product, but in order for them to do so, the shipper needs to either 1) initiate the claim or 2) give me authorization to start a claim with FedEx. I called Pure Health Discounts (the shipper) and emailed them numerous times to get this process going. My voice messages and email messages have not been answered by Pure Health Discounts. They have completely ignored me.
They received their money, but don't care about my lost package. Their negligent customer service does not match US standards. I was finally able to get a hold of them over the phone on January 10th. They told me they will not initiate the claim with FedEx or give me authorization to start a claim.
I was willing to spend time to prepare all the documentation and evidence for the claim myself and only needed authorization from them. Instead of giving me the green light to go ahead with the claim, their answer was, "The package has been delivered according to the driver. We will not give you authorization". They are willing to believe the FedEx driver, but have completely ignored the fact that I have great amount of evidence showing my package has not been delivered.
It shocks me that they will not believe their customer, and would rather believe a driver. They don't want to accept that their customer is right. Even though I have evidence showing the driver was never at my location, they don't want to accept this. To say the least, as a customer, I have lost my respect and trust with this company and their operation.
A company that refuses to help its customer to re-track a lost package and refuses to give their customer written authorization to file a claim with FedEx should not operate their business.Based on their lack of responsibility towards their customer and negligent service, it makes me suspicious their product is up to par.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Lack of communication
- Nonresponce to emails
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was signed on as a distributor by a person in my office who had access to my credit card and S S number. Thousands of dollars later I finally..."
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I (stupidly, from what I have found out) purchased a 1 year XBox Live code. I was supposed to receive it within a couple of hours. That was on Saturday...."
- "They send me this email :Dear Applicant, Thank you for your swift response and your willingness to work with us and we are sorry for the late response , Wrap advertising..."
- "#ALL#WOOD#FLOORS#AND#DECKS - Dave Torres was supposed to build a deck and install wood floors for us. We gave a little more than half up front for the job. After 30..."