Our Pulte house was built over the past winter.When we did the final walkthrough, we signed a weather letter that apparently gives them until the end of July to finish the exterior items.
We were at an association meeting on April 4th when a Pulte representative said that the porches, sidewalks driveways and sod will start in a couple of weeks. Well here we are almost 6 weeks later and nothing. We were pushed to close early on our house (in February) because the winter weather was good and they finished early. We are now waiting for them to at least put in the porch and sidewalk so our movers will move us in - a driveway would be really nice as well.
They are building new homes in the sub and putting driveways and porches in there.
The least they could do is pick up their garbage from our yard.I would not recommend anyone buy a Pulte Home - once they have your money, they are very difficult to deal with.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Floor plan
What I disliked
- Delivery of product and lack of response to correct deficiencies
- Once they have your money they do not care about you
- Reason of review:
- Pulte pushes us to close and here we are 3 months later and still unable to move in because the house is not finished
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Pulte Homes House
- Pulte Homes House Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›