Publishers Clearing House - Letter from Mr. Collins - Controller

375 of 397 Publishers Clearing House reviews

I have ordered many times - now I get letter stating I have not paid!I got a nasty note dtd.

4/1 from your controller! I have answered all notes

from PCH - sending all info from 1-10! Some of it from my bank records! I have contacted my bank - BofA - for a response [my funds to pay you are from that bank/chk.

acct!!] I don't know what else I can do! I don't want to stop ordering from you OR send you additional money to pay for something that I have already pd! Please check my record anyway you need to, but don't blame me for a problem in your acct.

dept.!!My e-mail is:

jeanjam2002@yahoo.com.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
375 of 397 Publishers Clearing House reviews

Dec 20, 2016 #1258375 Morgantown, West Virginia, United States

Scott, are you waiting with bated breath (if you know what that means) for the December 23 announcement that you have won a million dollars in the Publishers Clearing House "special early look?" I am sure you have noticed that they won't be awarding the "mega prize" or "forever prize" or whatever they call it this time, either. Are you ever going to get it through your thick skull that you are never going to win this, because it is a scam from beginning to end?

Jul 28, 2016 #1191261

Happy thursday .
I wish wish you a good recover and i'm sur that i will see soo
Together we win
Fieni

Feb 29, 2016 #1120074

Hay Mr Collins this is Scott Raines a pch vip fan. And Mr Collins the reason I'm leaving you a message is to ask for your help if there anyway possible you see Michael I had my heart set on finally winning the forever prize so that I could keep my family frombecoming homeless in April. But Mr Collins I didn't win once again I was let down and I was going to call you today and ask if there was anyway you could donate the money to me so my family can have a home of are own.and I know pch already donates a lot of money. And I understand you probably can't but is there anyway you can help this vip keep a roof over my family's head or is there anyway to help me finally win for my family without cheating. Because Mr Collins I'm not a cheater and I never will be. But I just don't know what else to do. So that's why I'm asking for help for my family. If it was just myself Mr Collins I wouldn't even ask but it's not and my family has to survive on a disability income every month of $ 1,300 hundred dollars and that doesn't even cover all are bill's. So please help if you can Mr Collins I would be forever grateful

Oct 04, 2016 #1222253 Morgantown, West Virginia, United States

My god, Scott, but you are pathetic--and totally nuts, too! Do you really think that Publishers Clearing House gives a rat's you-know-what about your situation? And if you really think they are going to "donate" anything to you, you are even crazier than I think you are!

Oct 05, 2016 #1222834 Morgantown, West Virginia, United States

Scott, is "Scott Raines" your real name or just what you're calling yourself now? I read some blogs on another site from somebody calling himself "William Roberts" and he sounded exactly like you in your many, many whining blogs to Publishers Clearing House--always the same, that you are a "vip" (actually, you are no more a 'vip' than anyone else to PCH), you live in a trailer in North Carolina that badly needs repairs (go out and get some cheap particle board and plastic sheeting to fix up your dump before winter comes), you have a retard daughter and you would like to take her and her mother to Disney World, that you are on disability (the only "disability" you have is in your brain if you really believe asking PCH for help is going to get you anywhere), that you want to buy your "dream truck" when you win PCH's "win it all" prize (you won't). Publishers Clearing House is not going to help you, "Scott" or "William" or whatever you call yourself. Your moaning and groaning is really getting old, and nothing is going to change even if you do "love everybody at Publishers Clearing House!" Money to Publishers Clearing House only goes one way-TO them, not to YOU. Get a life!

Aug 12, 2015 #1018634

MR. COLLINS: AM IN IT TO WIN IT.....I WANT TO WIN!......ROSES ARE RED, THE PCH PRIZE VAN WILL BE BLUE, PCH IS AWESOME AND THE PRIZE PATROL IS TOO ! KC - PCH Super Fan (Katherine) FL

Stu

Oct 10, 2014 #882668 Salem, Oregon, United States

I still think it's exciting to go through the riggermaroe and get lots of letters and I like the PCH women that's on my computer, is she going to deliver my money with Mike!

cave dave

May 20, 2014 #817088

WTF? Why make this Letter Public? It makes Zero Sense to anyone else. :upset

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.