Vancouver, British Columbia

Rented locker form them, paid 6 months in advance, bought lock from there only to come back and see all my possessions were stolen. The managers laugh at me in my face.

They claim they do not have a master key. They have a master key and go through all the lockers. will not provide me with the logs to see when the locker was accessed.

Weeks go by and I still don't have an answer. When I contact head office they forward me back to the district manager.

Terminal manager claimed that a past employee had broken into some lockers a while back but will not follow up on it.

They laugh at me and will not give me an answer.

THIEVES

Review about: Public Storage Canada Self Storage Unit Rental.

I didn't like: Theft, Poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Theft / Not specified
Preferred solution I want the logs, surveliance videos, and my belongings to be returned back to me.

Had an Experience with Public Storage Canada?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

MOVE FOR LESS HORRIBLE Move For Less "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Please, PLEASE do not use Allied Allied Van Lines "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..." Read more Pods Customer Care Review from Allston, Massachusetts Pods "I cannot believe what an ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE company this is!!!!! I guess if everything goes well you get a nice container and you use it and then they remove..." Read more Bekins Moving And Storage - BEWARE OF BEKINS Bekins Moving And Storage "BEWARE OF BEKINS VAN LINES I hired Bekins for a move from CA to WA, During the transport of my shipment, at least 50% of my items were damaged severely, lost..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more