Vancouver, British Columbia

Rented locker form them, paid 6 months in advance, bought lock from there only to come back and see all my possessions were stolen. The managers laugh at me in my face.

They claim they do not have a master key. They have a master key and go through all the lockers. will not provide me with the logs to see when the locker was accessed.

Weeks go by and I still don't have an answer. When I contact head office they forward me back to the district manager.

Terminal manager claimed that a past employee had broken into some lockers a while back but will not follow up on it.

They laugh at me and will not give me an answer.

THIEVES

Review about: Public Storage Canada Self Storage Unit Rental.

I didn't like: Theft, Poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Theft / Not specified
Preferred solution I want the logs, surveliance videos, and my belongings to be returned back to me.

Had an Experience with Public Storage Canada?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion