Public Storage Canada - Public storage (Vancouver Terminal Ave) are Thieves
Rented locker form them, paid 6 months in advance, bought lock from there only to come back and see all my possessions were stolen. The managers laugh at me in my face.
They claim they do not have a master key. They have a master key and go through all the lockers. will not provide me with the logs to see when the locker was accessed.
Weeks go by and I still don't have an answer. When I contact head office they forward me back to the district manager.
Terminal manager claimed that a past employee had broken into some lockers a while back but will not follow up on it.
They laugh at me and will not give me an answer.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- I want the logs, surveliance videos, and my belongings to be returned back to me.
- Product or service
- Public Storage Canada Self Storage Unit Rental
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "If you are hoping to shell out several thousand dollars to have someone ransack all your belongings, steal what they think is valuable, and damage the rest, then Sammy Services..."
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "I'm from Vancouver Canada, my issue is with Priceline.com. I was looking on their site for a good deal on flights from Seattle, WA to Accra, Ghana. My..."
- "I have been waiting for my order since December 30, 2015. What's going on? The payment was taken out and I'm beyond patient! ..."
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."