Psychiatrist Peter Doherty - Associate Professor Dr Peter Doherty, Psychiatrist, Richmond Victoria
Dr Doherty of Richmond Melbourne Australia is not be confused with the Nobel Prize winner by the same name.
The man is delusional if he thinks the world is chocolate and roses.
Anyone in law enforcement, white collar or organized crime or banking should avoid him unless they want their feelings hurt.
He doesn't believe in undercover operations, whistleblowers, the FBI joint task forces, or Royal Commissions. He will disregard anything that gets in the way of whoever is paying him in my opinion.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Product or service
- Undependent Medical Examiner Psychiatrist
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "i can personally relate to patients complaining about poor dental service, and then the dentist resort to blaming the patient for their mistakes.my partials were so deformed that friends of..."
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."