Cooperstown, New York

I personally hand delivered a rare John Stockton NBA record last assist full ticket to PSA/DNA.Ten weeks later it came back slabbed and graded with a 1/2 inch rip in the ticket, some rear black smudging, and some rear indentations.

None of these point of damage were on this ticket when I hand delivered it to them in person. It was delivered near mint and ended up damaged. No re-course as PSA claims it could not have been damaged by them. I understand their reputation depends on not damaging one of a kind items (this is currently a pop 1 of 1, but now is a slabbed PSA 3, and it should have been a PSA 7 or so).

Huge de-grade in value due to their damage. I have tried many means without success (BBB, attorney general in both New Jersey and New York), so now I am forced to try small claims court.

They make mistakes and would be nice to see them admit this mistake.

I will update if I can later after my court date.

Review about: Psa Dna Ticket Grading.

I didn't like: No accountability.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $350
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with PSA DNA?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.