Dubai, Dubai

Dear Readers of Ripoff Reports,

We are a law office established in UAE since 2008, recently one of our Ex Client named, Thomas Jaskov C/0 Jaskov Consult , Jaskov Consult ApS Tove Maës vej 7, 3. tv. DK-2500 Valby DenmarkCvr-nr: DK 31871301 ,Published some baseless and wrong stories against me and our law office [Prudential Middle East Legal Consultants FZE]. We would like to reply all these false,baseless,and unrealistic claims by Mr. Thomas Jaskov as follow,

1- That we used to represent Mr. Thomas Jaskov in his real estate Dispute in Dubai,UAE during the year 2013, and prepared all the legal documents with Arabic legal translations and submitted it to Dubai Courts and Dubai courts then send a letter to Real Estate Regulatory Authority [RERA] and Dubai land department [DLD] to issue the official Project Status of his property.

2- We did follow up this whole procedure for more than two months and than a Project status report was issued from RERA/DLD and we collected it from Dubai Courts and Submitted it to Mr. Thomas Jaskov C/O Jaskov Consult Denmark, with our comments. During the same time we coordinated with RERA/DLD and centre for amicable settlement of Disputes and based on their recommendations we filed an application in the concerned bank of UAE and seeked the Escrow account bank details of this project and all these reports issued from the Government departments of Dubai were submitted to Mr. Thomas Jaskov [We keep all the original documents in our office as record and ready reference].

3- Mr.Thomas Jaskov , however was not happy with the reports issued from Government departments and got consultations from some other law offices of UAE and without seeking their formal legal opinion on our work and the procedure we followed he asked us to pay back his fee, for the whole work we performed as mentioned above,Naturally We refused to do so.

4- After that he started a worst defaming campaign against our law office on internet and illicitly published my pictures and logo of our law office after stealing and copying it from our official website,Facebook ,twitter and LinkedIn Accounts, with some notorious remarks and promised to keep this campaing up till we pay him our professional fee without any logic.This is interesting to know that he is himself a blog writer and SEO expert and runs his own Googe adword company under the name of Jaskov Consult in Copenhagen,Denamrk ,by misappropriating his professional skills he also used to defame my office staff on internet that caused a mental torture for all of us.

5- We initially invited him to involve into amicable discussion with us through their new lawyers in UAE and we requested him more than three times and were ready to meet his lawyers in their UAE office to explain them, however he never accepted this offer because his lawyers ,after knowing the points of facts and law clearly advised him to refrain from any illogical demands. He was so disappointed with the opinion of his lawyers , that he started defaming campaing against us on internet.

6- We initially send him a legal notice [Copy attached for the reference of readers] and than filed a criminal case against him in Dubai Police Station [Copy attached for the application to Dubai police].

7- Dubai police after examining our documents and required witnesses, registered a criminal case against Thomas Jaskov under cyber crimes. [ Please see the attached copy of criminal case against Thomas Jaskov by Dubai Police Station].

So to cut it short all the allegations leveled by Thomas Jaskov in his publications on ripoff reports and other channels of internet are false, illegal, malicious and he is now most wanted by Dubai police for his cyber crimes and all other civil legal proceedings are under way against him in UAE and Denmark.

If anyone of the reader need more details and legal documentation/proof against his wrong allegations , he/she may directly write to me at, shakeel@pmealc.com or alternatively call me at my cell 00971 50 2128798.

Best,

Shakeel A. Mian

Managing Partner

Prudential Middle East Legal Consultants UAE.

www.pmealc.com

Review about: Positive Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prudential Middle East?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.