I went in for sons sports physical. Not covered on plan so out 50.

Then didnt get physical got told my son has a heart problem. They lied said they would reverse the charge didnt. They repeat after any question talk to your primary care physician. My son doesnt have a heart condition.

They cant even do a basic sports physical. Soul crushing. If I couldnt walk into any other clinic in Portland my son would have to miss out. Because providence is so incompetent vile and disgusting they cant do the most basic of tasks.

Imagine I had cancer. Cant wait to see how theyd mess that up. To tell someone your child has a heart condition is serious business when its not true on a basic sports physical is astounding. If they cant do basic stuff what can they do?

Ill tell you nothing save your time and money go elsewhere! They dont even put wait times on your calls. Why because thier not calling you back. I spent 3 hours on hold trying to fix this.

And it takes over 5 months to book a visit with a primary care physician.

Worst run company Ive ever been in contact with. And thats putting it mildly!

User's recommendation: Go elsewhere at any cost!

Preferred solution: Healthcare that doesn’t endanger my children..

Location: 1 Sunny Side Road, Sunningdale, Blouberg, 7441

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Providence Health And Services Reviews