Protect My Car Phone Numbers and Emails

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Protect My Car Customer Service?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Making a payment”
  • “See when next bill due”
  • “Billing”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Canceling my plan”
  • “Cancel account”
  • Cancel auto pay

Request for Information Question:

• “Inquiry”
  • “To find out where I get my oil changed at”
  • “Questions about my car”

Staff Question:

• “Service station location In my neighborhood”

Other Question:

• “To give them the exact miles on my truck”
  • “I need a shop address I have issues with my vehicle”
  • “Oil changed”

About

Protect My Car Warranty
Protect My Car's' Extended Warranties allow Company's customers to breathe easy when their factory warranties expire, and the repair costs begin to rise. This site is not directed to California consumers and The Client of Protect My Car should not provide any information to The Company if The User of Website are from California. Website offer three levels of extended vehicle protection to meet consumer's needs. These plans are for consumers with vehicles that are less than 10 years of age and less than 125,000 miles. Protect My Car's Driveline policy provides protection for vehicles that are 4 to 10 years of age with more than 80,000 miles. Protect My Car's Select policy is the best option for level of coverage on vehicles with more than 50,000 miles. Protect My Car's' Select policy provides complete protection for those vehicles that are just outside of the requirements for the Supreme policy.
To read more: https://protectmycar.com/extended-warranty
Protect My Car FAQ
This is by far Protect My Car's' most common extended auto warranty question. This is why Protect My Car offer a "30-Day Free Look" that will allow The Customer to receive coverage and review The Client's policy for a full 30 days. During The Client's "30-Day Free Look" period if The User of company services are not satisfied (for any reason), The Client of Protect My Car can request a full refund of the initial down payment The User made at the time of purchase. This is a no hassle process, Website want to serve Company's customers that are truly satisfied with Protect My Car's' coverage plans. This would ultimately depend on how much time is remaining on The Client's manufacturer's warranty, remember many car manufactures will offer a 3 year 36,000 mile bumper to bumper coverage plan when The User of company services purchase new but then there is an additional 2 year 34,000 mile power train policy which doesn't cover many component such as the electrical system, the The User's braking system, A/C, and much more.
To read more: https://protectmycar.com/faq
Protect My Car reviews and complaints

Protect My Car is ranked 22 out of 1171 in Insurance category

Edit Description
Do you have something to say about Protect My Car? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup