Waynesboro, Virginia

I moved into an apartment complex in July and recently started seeing roaches crawling out from around the dishwasher.On closer inspection there is a large gap around the dishwasher and a huge hole under it where you can see the wall.

I have never had roaches in anyplace I lived and when I complained to management they hinted that I brought the roaches with me in my boxes when I moved in. According to Karen the Manager gaps like this are normal and she will be sending out an exterminator. I put in a request asking for the gaps to be sealed and her remedy is to send an exterminator.

Feel free to let me know what you think about the pictures.BTW, I had to stuff foam in the sides but didn't have enough for underneath.

Review about: Roachers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Fill in the gaps as I asked in the first place!!

Had an Experience with Property Management of Virginia?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Greystar - Sandpiper, Arvada Co Disgust, Mold, Filth and lack of Mangement Greystar "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..." Read more Review about Tr Realty Property Management from Los Angeles, California Tr Realty "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..." Read more Greystar - Incompetent maintenance, rude management staff, overall terrible experience Greystar "I moved into a community shortly after Greystar acquired it, just a few weeks, actually. Since I have moved in, the quality of service and livability of this apartment complex..." Read more Greystar Properties Property Manager Review Greystar "I've lived at a property managed by greystar for 5 years in Arkansas, the whole 5 years there has been a problem with the pool leaking. The pool is on..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more