Waynesboro, Virginia

I moved into an apartment complex in July and recently started seeing roaches crawling out from around the dishwasher.On closer inspection there is a large gap around the dishwasher and a huge hole under it where you can see the wall.

I have never had roaches in anyplace I lived and when I complained to management they hinted that I brought the roaches with me in my boxes when I moved in. According to Karen the Manager gaps like this are normal and she will be sending out an exterminator. I put in a request asking for the gaps to be sealed and her remedy is to send an exterminator.

Feel free to let me know what you think about the pictures.BTW, I had to stuff foam in the sides but didn't have enough for underneath.

Review about: Roachers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Fill in the gaps as I asked in the first place!!

Had an Experience with Property Management of Virginia?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Greystar Properties Apartment Rental from Davie, Florida Greystar "1,600 rent to live in the ghetto. Don't let them fool you. They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY: they created THOUSANDS in personal property damages American Homes 4 Rent "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..." Read more Morgan Properties - Disatisfaction Guaranteed! Morgan Properties "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..." Read more Morgan Properties - Just read & See Pictures, otherwise you WOULDNT believe it. Morgan Properties " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more