So in mid to late February I placed my second order with this company. I ordered 4 different sewn jersey numbers. Received an email conformation for placing my order online which came to roughly $55. I payed for 2 day Air shipping. About 3 weeks go by and I start calling when I was told the order was still processing due to a color being on backorder. Finally at roughly a month I started calling again. Talked to a man finally after multiple calls of no answer. He gave me a fake tracking number for a package going to California. I called back immediately after speaking to him and told him and he hung up on me. Kept trying to call and was ignored. Emailed them and was finally able to receive replies. I told them I wanted to cancel my order because it had not shipped and told them I was tired of the lies and runaround. Still no help other than "check the order for yourself since you think we are lying" the order in my account said shipped but no tracking information. So I wait and nothing arrives so I finally called my bank and disputed the charges. got my money deposited back into my account.
Tonight at 10:44pm I receive a threatening email saying to call my bank and cancel the dispute or call them and re make my payment or they would file FRAUD charges against me in my county.
I replied and said I had still not received my order and I wanted my tracking number so I can look into it for myself. I even told them I had no problem paying for the order if it were delivered (because it wouldn't be the companies fault, and I am not the kind of person to screw someone over like that) and then I would take up my concerns with USPS.
I just can't believe that a company would be so horrible like that to a customer first without helping and giving a fake tracking number and then call the customer a fraud without even trying to find where the missing package is! In my opinion this company is a fraud! Trying to get me to pay for an order I never received is completely disghusting. I have uploaded what little correspondance I have received from the company via email in photos.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poorly run company
- Failure to refund
- Lies about delivery
- Poor communication
- Reason of review:
- false tracking info, lying to me, hanging up on me, rude and horrible customer service, threatening email slandering me and calling me a fraud!
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "Bought whole house of Smartstrand carpet three years ago professionally cleaned four times. Any stain ever made on carpet is still there. It will not come clean! Lifetime warranty is..."
- "Dummy that I am crashed my roof and totaled my windshield by either not letting automatic garage door open properly, or it came back down, thus had to pay $500..."
- "This is a letter to BHN: I am very disgusted with Bright House. I changed to your 30mbs internet service a while back and when the tech came he left the..."