Ordered captains letters for youth hockey team on Dec-9, 2013. They replied to my e-mail inquiry about order status with, "Your order is shipping in the morning." on Dec 17. Still no deliver, so I started calling. All messages have gone unanswered. 2 more e-mails have gone unanswered. Today, Jan-8, a phone call was greeted with a system prompt indicating the voice mails were full and not accepting any more.
That's more than a month to ship 6 tiny letters worth $47.11.
I remember my previous experience was pretty similar but I finally got what I ordered it just took for every. I should have taken the advice that I am offering now; DO NOT ORDER OR SHOP ONLINE WITH PROPATCHESUSA.COM.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Captain Letters
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..."
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."
- "This was an unauthorized transaction I agreed to pay shipping only ($5.00) approximately,so how did they get over and beyond the shipping fee almost $100.00.They stated the product was free..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."