Ordered captains letters for youth hockey team on Dec-9, 2013. They replied to my e-mail inquiry about order status with, "Your order is shipping in the morning." on Dec 17. Still no deliver, so I started calling. All messages have gone unanswered. 2 more e-mails have gone unanswered. Today, Jan-8, a phone call was greeted with a system prompt indicating the voice mails were full and not accepting any more.
That's more than a month to ship 6 tiny letters worth $47.11.
I remember my previous experience was pretty similar but I finally got what I ordered it just took for every. I should have taken the advice that I am offering now; DO NOT ORDER OR SHOP ONLINE WITH PROPATCHESUSA.COM.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Captain Letters
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Amazon Is Worst Than My Bank! I did write a letter back on Friday, October 7th, 2016 and they 100% Ignored It, until about a week before my Small Claims..."
- "I stumbled upon WeUsePayPal when I discovered Amazon doesnt accept paypal as a method of payment. WeUsePayPal has a site set up that makes you believe you could purchase..."
- "So in mid to late February I placed my second order with this company. I ordered 4 different sewn jersey numbers. Received an email conformation for placing my order online..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "I ordered a Bouquet of flowers Online via flowerdeliveryexpress.com. They (FDE) sent a confirmation email that delivery would be February 10th. I had ordered early for Valentine’s..."
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "This was an unauthorized transaction I agreed to pay shipping only ($5.00) approximately,so how did they get over and beyond the shipping fee almost $100.00.They stated the product was free..."