Ordered captains letters for youth hockey team on Dec-9, 2013. They replied to my e-mail inquiry about order status with, "Your order is shipping in the morning." on Dec 17. Still no deliver, so I started calling. All messages have gone unanswered. 2 more e-mails have gone unanswered. Today, Jan-8, a phone call was greeted with a system prompt indicating the voice mails were full and not accepting any more.

That's more than a month to ship 6 tiny letters worth $47.11.

I remember my previous experience was pretty similar but I finally got what I ordered it just took for every. I should have taken the advice that I am offering now; DO NOT ORDER OR SHOP ONLINE WITH PROPATCHESUSA.COM.

Review about: Captain Letters.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $47
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Propatches Usa?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more The Wagon Wheel Company's Owner is INSANE and threatens your children. The Wagon Wheel Company "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more SensoryBeads Com - Fake company. Do not order anything! SensoryBeads Com "I placed an order on April 4th, 2017 & received a confirmation email with receipt within minutes. Today is April 30th, 2017 and I haven't received anything else. The number..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more