Prontowash - The WORST CAR WASH EVER!!!! IF YOU HAVE A NICE CARE BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!!!!
The WORST CAR WASH EVER!!!!IF YOU HAVE A NICE CARE BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!!!!
I went to Pronto Car Wash on Glades Rd. located in the parking garage by Macy's. When I went to get my car from the car wash, I noticed there was some damage on my S600 Mercedes. When I confronted them about the damage, they proceeded to tell me that the damage was there on my vehicle prior to them washing my car.
I said if there was damage why wouldn't of you marked it on the receipt where you would mark damaged places on the vehicles. He had no answer for me....
I asked for a manager. There was no manager to speak with. I asked for the owners phone number so that I may contact him in reference to my car damage.
He would not give me any kind of contact number.
They took my number & told me the owner will give me a call.TERRIBLE CAR WASH!!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Wash
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "In the Fall of 2014 we furnished an apt. completely through City Furniture. We spent thousands of dollars to fill five rooms. The sales people are outgoing, positive..."
- "Burned My Face and Eyes for Over 3 Weeks...They DO NOT Stand by there Products and They are Trained to Be The Biggest Scam Artists Out There...Told Me if I..."
- "Matt Gulla was on Ted's team for 90 days, then got his very own department (Customer Advocacy). With a resume like this he was clearly the one for the job......"