Boca Raton, Florida

The WORST CAR WASH EVER!!!!IF YOU HAVE A NICE CARE BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!!!!

I went to Pronto Car Wash on Glades Rd. located in the parking garage by Macy's. When I went to get my car from the car wash, I noticed there was some damage on my S600 Mercedes. When I confronted them about the damage, they proceeded to tell me that the damage was there on my vehicle prior to them washing my car.

I said if there was damage why wouldn't of you marked it on the receipt where you would mark damaged places on the vehicles. He had no answer for me....

I asked for a manager. There was no manager to speak with. I asked for the owners phone number so that I may contact him in reference to my car damage.

He would not give me any kind of contact number.

They took my number & told me the owner will give me a call.TERRIBLE CAR WASH!!!!!

Review about: Car Wash.

I didn't like: Worst experience ever.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Prontowash?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion