Boca Raton, Florida

The WORST CAR WASH EVER!!!!IF YOU HAVE A NICE CARE BEWARE OF THIS PLACE!!!!

I went to Pronto Car Wash on Glades Rd. located in the parking garage by Macy's. When I went to get my car from the car wash, I noticed there was some damage on my S600 Mercedes. When I confronted them about the damage, they proceeded to tell me that the damage was there on my vehicle prior to them washing my car.

I said if there was damage why wouldn't of you marked it on the receipt where you would mark damaged places on the vehicles. He had no answer for me....

I asked for a manager. There was no manager to speak with. I asked for the owners phone number so that I may contact him in reference to my car damage.

He would not give me any kind of contact number.

They took my number & told me the owner will give me a call.TERRIBLE CAR WASH!!!!!

Review about: Car Wash.

I didn't like: Worst experience ever.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Prontowash?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Maaco - Overspray Maaco "I spoke the mando, the so called operator, i submitted a 1996 red ford mustang, and to save some money i told him not to paint the door jambs or..." Read more Jiffy Lube Didn't Perform Oil Change That I Paid For Jiffy Lube "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..." Read more JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more Speedway Gas Station - EXTREMELY RUDE MANAGER NAMED ARI F. AT HWY 109 SPEEDWAY IN LEBANON, TN Speedway Gas Station "I stopped at Speedway after work with my 25 year old disabled veteran son. The manager there was obviously already in a foul mood. We went to the register to..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more Le Vian - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category Le Vian "So disappointed with the company....chocolate diamonds keep falling out. I spoke with customer service manager and she won't do anything about it. She says, "you can send it in and..." Read more