Corpus Christi, Texas

Paid nearly $100 per month for FULL COVERAGE insurance. They had no issue collecting my monthly premiums. Even during the time I been waiting for vehicle to be repaired, they continued to take my monthly premiums while stalling on repair.

Related: Pronto Insurance - Very unprofessional services

They had me file claim for the same accident 3x and still have yet to complete claim or repairs 3 months later. I am still waiting on repair. Had to pay for my own repair because they stalled past my coverage and refused to cover rental.

Pronto is actually LENTO and I would not recommend them to anyone. STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!!

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pronto Insurance?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

American Automobile Association - Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud!     Do Not Do Business With Them! American Automobile Association "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Review about Aflac Cancer Insurance Policy from Jacksonville, Florida Aflac "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..." Read more ToCo Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more Swagway - Purchased for Christmas. My son had ridden his x2 hover board a total of maybe 2 hours. Swagway "My son has not been rough on his board. He has ridden it outside twice and both times it started going crazy, beeping and throwing him off. I contacted Swagway..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more