Pronto Chargers - 3 Defective Apple 85w MagSafe Adapters
Purchased 3 Defective Apple 85w MagSafe Adapters in five months.In January 2013 I purchased an Apple 85w MagSafe Adapter for my MacBook Pro after my original one died after two year.
Rather than paying Apple overpriced amount for a replacement, I found Pronto Charger on line. I purchased one in January and had gotten two more replacements after the first one started to fray around the neck of the adapter. I just got another less than 2 weeks ago and it died on me yesterday.
I never had this problem with any manufacturer before.It's amazing and frustrating.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 85W Magsafe Adapters
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "In April 2015, I bought a smartphone on Ebay with a two years Squaretrade warranty plan. The camera got defective after one and a half years, so I file a claim...."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "I placed an order from HobbyKing on March 16, 2015. I received two items which were incorrect. I informed HobbyKing and they refused to acknowledge that they put..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "SFR Shops LLC or leatherfurniturecenter.com sold damaged goods, did not uphold delivery date, blamed the shipping company, would not return inquiries in a timely manner, lied and stated we would..."
- "ISHRS is a DISGRACE!!International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery is a DISGRACE!! This is a NON-COMMERCIAL posting/website. Any statements I make below are my own opinion. For reasons described below, the..."