Pronto Chargers - 3 Defective Apple 85w MagSafe Adapters
Purchased 3 Defective Apple 85w MagSafe Adapters in five months.In January 2013 I purchased an Apple 85w MagSafe Adapter for my MacBook Pro after my original one died after two year.
Rather than paying Apple overpriced amount for a replacement, I found Pronto Charger on line. I purchased one in January and had gotten two more replacements after the first one started to fray around the neck of the adapter. I just got another less than 2 weeks ago and it died on me yesterday.
I never had this problem with any manufacturer before.It's amazing and frustrating.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 85W Magsafe Adapters
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a charger from them advertised as a "GENUINE Original 60W Apple Macbook Magsafe 2 Charger". Received a generic (generic box, no logo on charger). Emailed them about it..."
- "I am a Gearbest customer from less than a year, I made a lot of orders from this site and all went perfectly. Product assortment is very wide, you can..."
- "I ordered a sports camera together with an SD card on behalf of someone who was abroad/overseas (Order number: 307949378) last January 18. The SD card was delivered first..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."