Promgirl - Slow Returns

8 of 95 Promgirl reviews

I returned a dress that ran very small.I was aware that there would be a 10% restocking fee and an $8 return shipping fee.

I was disappointed, however, because the package arrived to Promgirl on February 8 according to the UPS tracking number, but I did not receive a confirmation that the return was being processed until late on February 13. To make matters worse, the email said it would take 3 - 5 days to process the return.

This is a long time to wait for a refund.I was billed immediately, before the dress even shipped; I would think that a return could be processed in fewer than 10 days, particularly since I was charged a $25.80 for this service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
8 of 95 Promgirl reviews
PromGirlSupport

Feb 17 #1289822 Middletown, Delaware, United States

Promgirl verified representative

It can take 5-10 business days to process your return from when we receive the item but you are emailed as soon as it is complete! Unfortunately the additional 2-5 business days is the processing time for your bank. Often the bank is able to return the funds sooner than this time allowed so please be sure to check your balance as needed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.