Promgirl - Did not receive full refund

6 of 94 Promgirl reviews

My husband and I got invited to the inaugural ball last minute so i immediately went to promgirl as I have for the last three years for my marine corps ball gowns...We ended up not going.

So I called to cancel my order, because I paid for rushed shipping and the shipping was just as much as the gown was (About 40.00) I called and had the CSR talk to her manager to see what I could to do rectify this issue because when i checked the shipping status it hadn't shipped yet. So i figured i could just cancel the order. no.

the assured me that we would receive a full refund as well as shipping, mind you they told me that they made a note of this on my "Account" I NEVER EVEN OPENED THE BOX we just sent it right back to them as soon as we got it.I received a refund for the dress only, when i was assured I would be compensated for the shipping as well they have now lost a customer who has spent HUNDREDS on their gowns..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Quality of the gowns that i have purchased prior to this
  • What I disliked
    • Talking to a brick wall re customer service officer morgan

Reason of review:
6 of 94 Promgirl reviews
PromGirlSupport

Feb 17 #1289841

Promgirl verified representative

Our Terms and Conditions agreed to at the time of the order state that an order cannot be changed, altered, or canceled once it has been placed. This is our policy because we begin to process orders right away. We'd be happy to look into this further if you can please provide your order number by email to Vip@PromGirl.com with the subject "Did not receive full refund." Thank you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.