Progresso - Foreign object in my bowl of chicken noodle soup

128 of 166 Progresso reviews

Eating my soup because of it's low calorie purpose, found a green, hard, sharp stalk of some sort's, a little over an inch in size, let's just say a big choking hazard, it's not celery, I called the progresso company, made a claim. They said, they will send me coupons for more soup, after finding this I am not sure if I will ever buy, or consume progesso, especially after seeing some other of the complaints that I have seen on this site, very scary. I was looking for a class action suit, after seeing so many complaints, I wondering if there is a class action suit?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Foreign object

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Chicken Noodle Soup
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #585460

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Progresso? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
128 of 166 Progresso reviews
HB

Jun 18, 2015 #996953

That looks like an undercooked noodle to me.

1 0 Reply

May 03, 2015 #979311

Make your own soup. It's cheaper and healthier.

0 0 Reply
emaillisamariegreen

Feb 13, 2015 #945144

You're eating a chicken. That looks like it's just a noodle. If you knew what condition that chicken was in and how your meat went from being a thinking & feeling someone to chunks in your soup, that item wouldn't be as big of a deal to you.

0 0 Reply
anon

Jan 23, 2015 #935057

You're pathetic.

1 1 Reply
bestender

Jan 22, 2015 #934993 Bay City, Michigan, United States

Actually it is how do you know, but I will be honest with you, this never happened, I just need some money, so if you can email me and say the same thing happened to you we can have a stronger case. Let me know your email address so that we can keep in touch.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Progresso.
Filing a new complaint about
×