Los Angeles, California
100% full Not resolved

Please do not do business with this company!I paid them to do an homework assignment for me and they did it completely wrong!

When I reached out to them and showed them Proof that they did the assignment wrong and asked for my money back, they stopped returning my e-mails. This company is nothing but a complete scam and they operate under different names. I also reached out to them on the "Chat" on the website and they kept closing the chat on me.

I am now filing an internet fraud case against them and I have all the proof that they know the assignment was done wrong.Please save your money and go elsewhere they are nothing but scammers!

Review about: Homework Help.

Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $370
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Programming Assignment Experts?

Comments

Please report this company to PayPal!They will probably just changed their name if you do...

But please look for the website screenshot that I posted in my original review and stay the *** away from this no good, and non legitimate company.Please check the other complaints about them with PayPal as well.

For the "Anonymous" person who responded to my comments, you are probably just the business owners or the employees at this jacked up *** company.Your company is nothing but a huge "SCAM"....You know you don't do the homework assignments correct and you just steal peoples money....Customers please use another company.

Believe the other reviewers, this company is a SCAM run by SCAMMERS that will do your assignment wrong and not refund tour money!Take your money elsewhere , please do not consult them for any services!

Rochester, New York, United States #1212441

Yeah, do it yourself. But judging by your grammar, you're not much of a writer anyway.

Do your homework yourself. Stop cheating LOL