1.3K views 0 comments
100% full Not resolved

Progene Test Study is a white collar scam, DONT PARTICIPATE!After receiving, following the directions very carefully and activating the already expired supplement for $.99 ($149.85 for study incompletion) on 11/9/15, they charged me full price on 11/27/15 for the supplement that DOES NOT WORK!

They locked me out of the survey question, then stated I did not complete the study. Apparently, money is more important to them than proper results because it does not work and I feel they know this. I now have a pending charge ($149.85) that will be put on hold and reported as fraud. The B.B.B.

is next and small claims court if needed. Money is not the issue here, legal fraud in the U.S.A.

is!

Review about: Progene Testosterone Test Kit.

I didn't like: Being legally scammed in the usa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Progene Supplement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Product does not work as stated, expired before receiving it, all instuction followed properly still resulted in failure to comply, no refund as stated in they're disclosure, premature charges on my credit card, wrong begining dates / $150
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Progene?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.