1K views 0 comments
100% full Not resolved

Bought a EFI downdraft kit for my Ford 302 and all looked good until opening the distributor box.The top plate looked like it was welded in a beginner welding class and bent to boot.

There was a small piece of threaded screw piece that fell out of it when I took the cap off and the pickup was hitting when I spun the shaft. So far to date I've had 10 E-mails, 8 phone calls and sent photos with no avail. I've been promised a replacement was being sent 3 times and the last conversation with Louis I was told I would have to sent it back at my expense for a replacement.

Part was a piece of *** and so is customer service.JUNK JUNK JUNK !!

Review about: Efi Downdraft.

I didn't like: Customer service a joke.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Procomp Electronics?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Intoxalock - I have written a review It was not posted Intoxalock " Please credit my account with Intoxalock, Attached to this E-mail is a copy of the mail in rebate form, installation invoice, receipt, and work order from High Low Customs..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more John Deere - 1025r tractor John Deere "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more