Pro Comfort Air Systems - I Am Very Very Very Disappointed!
I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California.
He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants called me back within a few days to let me know that while he fixed it, he caused Additional Damage in the ceiling and when I contacted the contractor to come out and fix The Additional Damage, he only partially repaired the additional damage that he caused, however, he did NOT admit any fault even though the two (2) tenants who have been there for many years would Not Lie to me about something like this and they even supplied me with pictures and a statement to back themselves up.
Furthermore, the situation Only Got Worst because Not only did the contractor NOT Totally Fix The Additional Damage That He Caused, but the work that he already did Reversed Itself and I had to hire another contractor to come out here to Redo and/or Fix The Work that this contractor Refused To Do meaning that when I told him that the Problem Repeated Itself and asked him to Come Back since his work is supposedly under Warranty, the Contractor Refused and asked me to find myself another contractor.
What A Major Disappointment!
Yes, I have the Right To Be Angry And Upset because this Job That We Are Talking About Cost Me At Least $1,300.00 dollars and of course, I did Dispute the Charges with American Express.
Why should I pay for his Work if the Problem Repeated Itself Two Weeks Later?
Furthermore, he also Damaged My Ceiling and Refuses To Accept Fault.
so You Tell Me?
i am the Customer that Last Time That I Checked My Wallet.
Enclosed, please find some pictures of the damage that I am talking about along with other documentation for your review and further reference.
Howard Paul Shore
Angry And Upset Pro Comfort Air Systems Customer
Executive Writer And Reviewer For Social Media
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- He tried to fix it
What I disliked
- He caused additional damage while he was there
- Refused to fix additional damage to the ceiling that he caused
- His work was not good because the same problem returned
- Refused to return to fix the air conditioner after he fixed it
- He did not go by his warranty for his work
You May Also Like
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "I was excited when OmegaXL came in. I started with 6 capsules and now I am down to four. I had to be consistent for it to work..."
- "Frontier took over Verizon my internet April 1 2016 ever since there has been slow or no internet connection.We never had this issue with verizon. After llogging on my knternet..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."