Pro Comfort Air Systems - I Am Very Very Very Disappointed!
I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California.
He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants called me back within a few days to let me know that while he fixed it, he caused Additional Damage in the ceiling and when I contacted the contractor to come out and fix The Additional Damage, he only partially repaired the additional damage that he caused, however, he did NOT admit any fault even though the two (2) tenants who have been there for many years would Not Lie to me about something like this and they even supplied me with pictures and a statement to back themselves up.
Furthermore, the situation Only Got Worst because Not only did the contractor NOT Totally Fix The Additional Damage That He Caused, but the work that he already did Reversed Itself and I had to hire another contractor to come out here to Redo and/or Fix The Work that this contractor Refused To Do meaning that when I told him that the Problem Repeated Itself and asked him to Come Back since his work is supposedly under Warranty, the Contractor Refused and asked me to find myself another contractor.
What A Major Disappointment!
Yes, I have the Right To Be Angry And Upset because this Job That We Are Talking About Cost Me At Least $1,300.00 dollars and of course, I did Dispute the Charges with American Express.
Why should I pay for his Work if the Problem Repeated Itself Two Weeks Later?
Furthermore, he also Damaged My Ceiling and Refuses To Accept Fault.
so You Tell Me?
i am the Customer that Last Time That I Checked My Wallet.
Enclosed, please find some pictures of the damage that I am talking about along with other documentation for your review and further reference.
Howard Paul Shore
Angry And Upset Pro Comfort Air Systems Customer
Executive Writer And Reviewer For Social Media
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- He tried to fix it
What I disliked
- He caused additional damage while he was there
- Refused to fix additional damage to the ceiling that he caused
- His work was not good because the same problem returned
- Refused to return to fix the air conditioner after he fixed it
- He did not go by his warranty for his work
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I had a brand new foundation leak during a flight, ruining the inside of my make up case. I wrote through their website and they didn't bother to reply (still,..."
- "I was excited when OmegaXL came in. I started with 6 capsules and now I am down to four. I had to be consistent for it to work..."
- "Frontier took over Verizon my internet April 1 2016 ever since there has been slow or no internet connection.We never had this issue with verizon. After llogging on my knternet..."