Pro Comfort Air Systems - I Am Very Very Very Disappointed!
I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California.
He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants called me back within a few days to let me know that while he fixed it, he caused Additional Damage in the ceiling and when I contacted the contractor to come out and fix The Additional Damage, he only partially repaired the additional damage that he caused, however, he did NOT admit any fault even though the two (2) tenants who have been there for many years would Not Lie to me about something like this and they even supplied me with pictures and a statement to back themselves up.
Furthermore, the situation Only Got Worst because Not only did the contractor NOT Totally Fix The Additional Damage That He Caused, but the work that he already did Reversed Itself and I had to hire another contractor to come out here to Redo and/or Fix The Work that this contractor Refused To Do meaning that when I told him that the Problem Repeated Itself and asked him to Come Back since his work is supposedly under Warranty, the Contractor Refused and asked me to find myself another contractor.
What A Major Disappointment!
Yes, I have the Right To Be Angry And Upset because this Job That We Are Talking About Cost Me At Least $1,300.00 dollars and of course, I did Dispute the Charges with American Express.
Why should I pay for his Work if the Problem Repeated Itself Two Weeks Later?
Furthermore, he also Damaged My Ceiling and Refuses To Accept Fault.
so You Tell Me?
i am the Customer that Last Time That I Checked My Wallet.
Enclosed, please find some pictures of the damage that I am talking about along with other documentation for your review and further reference.
Howard Paul Shore
Angry And Upset Pro Comfort Air Systems Customer
Executive Writer And Reviewer For Social Media
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- He tried to fix it
What I disliked
- He caused additional damage while he was there
- Refused to fix additional damage to the ceiling that he caused
- His work was not good because the same problem returned
- Refused to return to fix the air conditioner after he fixed it
- He did not go by his warranty for his work
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "I had a brand new foundation leak during a flight, ruining the inside of my make up case. I wrote through their website and they didn't bother to reply (still,..."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "I was excited when OmegaXL came in. I started with 6 capsules and now I am down to four. I had to be consistent for it to work..."