Azusa, California
100% full Not resolved

I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California.

He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants called me back within a few days to let me know that while he fixed it, he caused Additional Damage in the ceiling and when I contacted the contractor to come out and fix The Additional Damage, he only partially repaired the additional damage that he caused, however, he did NOT admit any fault even though the two (2) tenants who have been there for many years would Not Lie to me about something like this and they even supplied me with pictures and a statement to back themselves up.

Furthermore, the situation Only Got Worst because Not only did the contractor NOT Totally Fix The Additional Damage That He Caused, but the work that he already did Reversed Itself and I had to hire another contractor to come out here to Redo and/or Fix The Work that this contractor Refused To Do meaning that when I told him that the Problem Repeated Itself and asked him to Come Back since his work is supposedly under Warranty, the Contractor Refused and asked me to find myself another contractor.

What A Major Disappointment!

Yes, I have the Right To Be Angry And Upset because this Job That We Are Talking About Cost Me At Least $1,300.00 dollars and of course, I did Dispute the Charges with American Express.

Why should I pay for his Work if the Problem Repeated Itself Two Weeks Later?

Furthermore, he also Damaged My Ceiling and Refuses To Accept Fault.

so You Tell Me?

i am the Customer that Last Time That I Checked My Wallet.

Enclosed, please find some pictures of the damage that I am talking about along with other documentation for your review and further reference.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Howard Paul Shore

Angry And Upset Pro Comfort Air Systems Customer

Executive Writer And Reviewer For Social Media

/HPS

Review about: Air Conditioning And Heating Repair Service.

I liked: He tried to fix it.

I didn't like: He caused additional damage while he was there, Refused to fix additional damage to the ceiling that he caused, His work was not good because the same problem returned, Refused to return to fix the air conditioner after he fixed it, He did not go by his warranty for his work.

1.1
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1300
Preferred solution full refund required!

Had an Experience with Pro Comfort Air Systems?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.