Pro Aqua - Lost money!
Few years ago I made a terrible mistake - I bought Pro-Aqua vacuum and lost $2,500. I was expecting some wet cleaning, but got for so much money regular vacuum with option to vacuum into water and with addition to use it as a humidifier in my apartment. This vacuum could be worth at least $350, but not $2,500.
It's really difficult for me each and any time pull water into container and after vacuuming to clean that dirt with water.
There is a big additional piece - electrical nozzle FOR DRY CLEANING ONLY. When I was buying this vacuum I tried to refuse this nozzle, but been pushed to accept it. I never used this nozzle!!
I think this Pro-Aqua vacuum is a real rip off.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "I RECENTY HAD MY JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE IN FOR SERVICE AT BAYRIDGE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM IN BROOKLYN AT 8635 18 AVE.I HAD AN APPOINTMENT GOT THE CAR THERE ON..."
- "I did purchase this computer, and my son missed his plane because they thought is was a bomb. He had to fill out a 20 page document explaining where, when..."
- "I expected to receive my FedEx package shopped on Walmart by Friday August 12th but didn’t. I called the FedEx customer service (800) 463-3339 and was told I need to..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."