Private Label Nutraceuticals (aka Bjarte Rene) Gets Raided By The FTC & FDA
Private Label Nutraceuticals, owned and operated by Bjarte Rene, was recently raided by the FTC and FDA. There's been an ongoing investigation into the authenticity of the ingredients in Private Label Nutraceuticals "privately labeled" health and beauty products.
The FDA started to receive a high volume complaints from consumers due to bad reactions of health products such as Garcinia Cambogia, Colon Cleansers, African Mango, and other dietary supplements. The FDA tracked these products back to direct advertisers whom subsequently led the FDA to Private Label Nutraceuticals.
A raid of Private Label Nutraceuticals occurred in December of 2013. The FTC and FDA were able to successfully retrieve the company names / owner names / addresses / all contacts related to accounts that ordered products from Private Label Nutra from 2010-2013.
All claims that advertisers made related to products ordered from Private Label Nutraceuticals were deemed false by the FTC & FDA due to the fact that the ingredients that were represented in the products were not actually present during lab tests. This opened all marketers of privately labeled health and beauty products from PLN up to an investigation.
If you have ordered products or are ordering products from Private Label Nutraceuticals / Bjarte Rene please contact your legal department right away. You should consult with your legal to see whether you should cease ordering products from this company and determine how to address the investigation you may be under.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Beauty Product
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."