Printbooth - Sent damaged product
i purchased yonex badminton racket from printbooth.in site having invoice no-(PB 10837)..
But they sent me a racket broken into two pieces,also i haven't open the packing,but it was clearly visible from outside...
On contacting them,they don't reply at all...
I contacted them for the same.Firstly they don't reply.And after 2-3 mails they told me to send the pics of the same
to their e-mail address.I did the same as they told me.But after that no reply came
from their side till now ,which has been more than 1month.
Now contacting them to refund/replace the product,their is no reply at all.I have sent many mails to them,But they do
not reply at all.Also,contacting them on their number is a waste of time...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damaged Badminton Racket
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "Here are lots of profiles created by my name (Jennifer Peter) and those all profiles are fake kindly please remove those account I shall be very thankful to yours ..."
- "I had placed an order # 109-6625214-9499409 on Amazon.com on 18th November 2015, this particular order contains 3 items : 1 asus laptop, 1 vestal watch, 1 earphone. The total..."
- "I ordered food from Food Panda through a nearby Rajender ka dhaba in Dwarka. The food quality was bad so much so that I left what started to eat and..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."