Henderson, Nevada
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Update by user Sep 16, 2016

Princess Cruise ships is a floating prison.RUDE STAFF.

FILTHY ROOMS.HORRIFIC FOOD.

Original review posted by user Sep 15, 2016

What a horrific ''vacation.'' Filthy ship.Filthy room.

Related: Princess Cruises - Irritated in Alaska

The worst food I've ever eaten. Staff that ignores every and all requests. Green gunk all over my room phone. Previous cruisers contents still in the dirty fridge.

Room Steward who would knock very lightly then immediately come in the room (CREEPY!), when I asked him not to do this he continued. Cabin door that wouldn't close correctly, I came back from lunch, twice, and the room steward hadn't closed my door properly and it was wide open. Complained and literally no one cared. One *** told us to ''visit the Curtis Stone restaurant.'' ...

at our expense of course. Princess sucks. They have no clue about good customer service. I've been on dozens of cruises and not ONE Princess employee could work on any other cruise line.

They actually have standards. People book these cruises months even years in advance. They spend thousands of dollars on them. To be treated like this was unbelievable.

I wouldn't give Princess another dollar of mine, and I will bad mouth them to anyone who will listen to me.I was SO happy to get off that floating prison!

I didn't like: Rude staff, Filthy room, Dirty phone, Dirty fridge, Creepy room steward.

Review #919029 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Facilities and Services
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Princess Cruises Cruise
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $2430
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Princess Cruises?

Comments

unfairhiringprastices

I read your replies and you seem like the person that is rude and immature. I am sure they Princess cruise lines won't miss you and your snotty immature attitude and behavior.