Marietta, Georgia

The web site doesn't exist.It leads you to another page of web sites that don't apply to your needs.

The PCL gives you that site to get rid of you when they don't want to deal with your problem. In my case, it was a matter of $200.00 we left in our account for a future cruise.

They conveniently forgot they had the money when we asked for it back because surgeries and aging problems deemed we could no longer cruise.WORD TO THE WISE: Big companies steal more money with promises than 10 guys with Tommy guns.

Review about: Princess Cruises Vacation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Princess Cruises?

Comments

Nlpope

Take them to court and sue them.http://www.judgejudy.com judge Judy pays you to appear in her court room.

You get paid your judgement plus money compensation for your appearance .It's a win win!

Nlpope

Take them to court and sue them. http://www.judgejudy.com

Norwegian Cruiseline - Being stranded in the Bahamas leads to car accident  Norwegian Cruiseline "On Saturday April 15th 2017 we were informed by ship Captain that we have to stay in Bahamas cause bad weather so we won't be going to Great Stirrup Cay..." Read more Holland America Line - Arrogant Holland America Line "Re mariner number 379107659 and 379117088 Bookingsnumber VD9TDT 35 night Circle Hawaii, Tahiti & Marquesas cruise Dear Kirsten Woods, Special Advisor Office of the President How arrogant and rude can you be by asking..." Read more Review about Royal Caribbean Ms Mariner Of The Seas from Mountain View, California Royal Caribbean "My wife and I had a great experience with Caribbean Cruise. We went on the trip from Singapore to Phuket during 22 Feb to 26 Feb. We were very impressed..." Read more Norweigan Cruise Lines Cruise Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Norweigan Cruise Lines "Let me first start by saying I am 40, my friend is 30. We are both managers for a very large, very successful company in Rochester, NY. I also own..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more