Primrose School - Primrose Of Lawrenceville North - SCAM !!!!

2 of 49 Primrose School reviews

PRIMROSE business conduct is FRAUD!!!!

The owners Felicia Hinds is ripping off families that leaves the school for whatever reason!! without providing a proper invoice or brake down of cost (illegal?!) ALTHOUGH we provided notice ahead of time! Check out Facebook and Google reviews and see for your self all the other poor victims.

She is trying to take us to court and for that I respond: bring it on - I will have a great deal of pleasure to set her record straight.

Folks out there, you have need warned about this scam.

To be continued...

See other YELP reviews from families that got SCAMMED just like we do: https://www.yelp.com/biz/primrose-school-of-lawrenceville-north-lawrenceville-3

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
2 of 49 Primrose School reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 30 #1248224 Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States

Anyone that has had this same kind of treatment from Felicia Hines owner of the Primrose School of Lawrenceville Georgia please contact me at SocialD23@aol.com. I would like to discuss my experience with you. I was one of the reviewers on YELP. Leave an email or phone number and name and we can talk. I have had a similar experience with this establishment.

Aug 25 #1203783 Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States

Baby was sent to hospital via ambulance was left crying too long. I withdrew children and she is suring after child was injured... we will see what judge has to say. Dangerous school BeWare!!!!!

Nov 30 #1248223 Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Primrose School.
Filing a new complaint about
×