PRIMROSE business conduct is FRAUD!!!!
The owners Felicia Hinds is ripping off families that leaves the school for whatever reason!! without providing a proper invoice or brake down of cost (illegal?!) ALTHOUGH we provided notice ahead of time! Check out Facebook and Google reviews and see for your self all the other poor victims.
She is trying to take us to court and for that I respond: bring it on - I will have a great deal of pleasure to set her record straight.
Folks out there, you have need warned about this scam.
To be continued...
See other YELP reviews from families that got SCAMMED just like we do: https://www.yelp.com/biz/primrose-school-of-lawrenceville-north-lawrenceville-3
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..."
- "DS Domination or Dropship Domination is a training course ran by Roger Langille where you pay $19.95 a month..I thought this business was just another damned scam at first where..."
- "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "After waiting for manager or someone to unlock cage to get software already paid for for 1 hour At SAMs club Tuscaloosa Al All the while my mother was waiting..."
- "Pic one is what I orderedPic 2 is what was deliveredAny questions? ..."
- "Hello, We have bought thousands of dollars at your store on several occasions. We came out to your store a few weeks ago and bought a king..."