Primo Vacations or Primo Travel seems to have recently affiliated itself with an internet scam artist out of Florida named Fred Siller.Fred Siller claims to be this great motivational speaker who has been on the same stage with people like Anthony Robbins.
Don't you believe it. Fred has been involved with many internet scams including ...... Cruise2Cash or Cruise to Cash, Roadmap2Riches or Roadmap to Riches, Hand of Heaven, Frelo Latin Wear, Unlimited Money Group or UMGroup and most recently the New Life Medical Tourism Group and De Varano Medico. Now he appears to be tied in with Primo Travel or Primo Vacations.
Most of these businesses are some kind of pyramid scheme, where you gotta get in early to make money. In the case of the Medical Tourism scams he would recruit you to be an agent affiliate making a whopping 8% commission selling cut-rate medical procedures in Latin American countries. Only catch was Fred and his *** wife Lorena never worked in the medical field and weren't associated with any doctors or hiospitals.
But I can tell you this .....send Fred Siller money as part of Primo or any of these other scams and you will never see it again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Travel Club Membership
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Potential customers of the Andean Secrets of Sustainable Living 2017 Tour with Gregg Braden should be aware that the company operating this tour is indeed Power Places Tours, a company..."
- "While we were in India, I received an email that stated we were confirmed for our tour in Dubai. On the original form it had listed 3 different times,..."
- "My Samsonite Pro DLX3 55cm Spinner carry-on luggage was completely useless after its 4th trip within two years. Samsonite customer service is medieval. They simple went silent after I presented..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."