Primo Vacations or Primo Travel seems to have recently affiliated itself with an internet scam artist out of Florida named Fred Siller.Fred Siller claims to be this great motivational speaker who has been on the same stage with people like Anthony Robbins.
Don't you believe it. Fred has been involved with many internet scams including ...... Cruise2Cash or Cruise to Cash, Roadmap2Riches or Roadmap to Riches, Hand of Heaven, Frelo Latin Wear, Unlimited Money Group or UMGroup and most recently the New Life Medical Tourism Group and De Varano Medico. Now he appears to be tied in with Primo Travel or Primo Vacations.
Most of these businesses are some kind of pyramid scheme, where you gotta get in early to make money. In the case of the Medical Tourism scams he would recruit you to be an agent affiliate making a whopping 8% commission selling cut-rate medical procedures in Latin American countries. Only catch was Fred and his *** wife Lorena never worked in the medical field and weren't associated with any doctors or hiospitals.
But I can tell you this .....send Fred Siller money as part of Primo or any of these other scams and you will never see it again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Travel Club Membership
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Best Hotel In Udaipur Overlooking the Swaroop Sagar Lake, The Hotel Natural Udaipur We stayed at this hotel for just one night and thats where we made a mistake. We should have..."
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."
- "Toilet was NOT clean!!! Proof in the photos. Clearly hair from previous shower. Wtf..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."