Tacoma, Washington
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

I just got a wedding ring set from Primestyle.It's pretty and matched the pictures.

Related: Primestyle Ring Review

My guy paid $4000 for the set and we received papers stating it has a $16,000 retail value. Not quite. I had it appraised and the value came back at $4000. The appraiser did say the main diamond was in excellent condition.

The rest of the diamonds were good to average. I like the rings and I couldn't find what I wanted locally so I'm happy with the purchase. Just don't be fooled into thinking you're getting a discount.

Shipping was fast and free.We didn't have to pay sales tax so that was a small savings.

Review about: Primestyle Ring.

I liked: Pricing is affordable for quality.

I didn't like: Appraised way lower than you said.

4.1
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Primestyle Ring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Primestyle?

Comments

that1jennmama
East Troy, Wisconsin, United States #1277385

If you're going to dish out $4,000 on a piece of diamond jewelry then complain about the value - why not purchase it locally where they appraise it with paperwork??

Honestreview1
to that1jennmama Tacoma, Washington, United States #1277508

I just posted about my experience so that other people shopping online with Primestyle would be more informed. I had the rings appraised by an appraiser. Not sure why people troll here but I guess some folks feel the need to be critical.

LadyScot

Appraisal value and retail value are not the same thing.

Irving, Texas, United States #1206322

So, you got what you paid for? What is the problem? Did you think it would come with 72 virgins, too?