Primestyle - Nice set but not the bargain they promised

16 of 76 Primestyle reviews

I just got a wedding ring set from Primestyle.It's pretty and matched the pictures.

My guy paid $4000 for the set and we received papers stating it has a $16,000 retail value. Not quite. I had it appraised and the value came back at $4000. The appraiser did say the main diamond was in excellent condition.

The rest of the diamonds were good to average. I like the rings and I couldn't find what I wanted locally so I'm happy with the purchase. Just don't be fooled into thinking you're getting a discount.

Shipping was fast and free.We didn't have to pay sales tax so that was a small savings.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Pricing is affordable for quality
  • What I disliked
    • Appraised way lower than you said

Reason of review:
Good quality
Product or service
Primestyle Ring
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #907280

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Primestyle? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 76 Primestyle reviews
that1jennmama

Jan 27 #1277385 East Troy, Wisconsin, United States

If you're going to dish out $4,000 on a piece of diamond jewelry then complain about the value - why not purchase it locally where they appraise it with paperwork??

0 0 Reply
Honestreview1

Jan 27 #1277508 Tacoma, Washington, United States

I just posted about my experience so that other people shopping online with Primestyle would be more informed. I had the rings appraised by an appraiser. Not sure why people troll here but I guess some folks feel the need to be critical.

0 0 Reply

Aug 31, 2016 #1206322 Irving, Texas, United States

So, you got what you paid for? What is the problem? Did you think it would come with 72 virgins, too?

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Primestyle.
Filing a new complaint about
×