London, Ontario
1K views 1 comment
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I ordered an engagement ring from Primestyle.It was embarrassing when I received it as one of the diamonds is almost black from being cut wrong.

Related: Primestyle - Review about Wedding Ring from Decatur, Alabama

I upgraded to the maximum clarity and when I took it to a local jeweler, he said it was the lowest clarity and not worth more than $1000. The appraisal, which was fake, said it was worth $4000.

We paid $1400.00 for the ring.Now I am trying to return it under their "friendly" 30 day money back guarantee and I can't get them to answer their phone, return emails, or give me an RMA.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Primestyle Ring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Primestyle?

Comments

You thought you'd get a $4000 ring for $1400?

Coach Purse Coach "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..." Read more Primestyle Ring Review Primestyle "Bought this ring, and had it appraised at another jewelry store and they told me it was a low cost stone not what PrimeStyle said it was..." Read more Pictures On Gold - Unbelievably poor customer service Pictures On Gold "After looking through various options for a locket with a specific Celtic symbol on the cover, I ordered a custom engraved gold locket for my girlfriend's birthday from these wannabe..." Read more Burberry - Poor Quality & Poorer Customer Service Burberry "My husband bought me a wool Burberry coat for my birthday. I wore it very lightly for less than a year and the inner lining shredded on both shoulders, down..." Read more Gearbest - Simple online shopping Gearbest "I was looking for an inexpensive 3D printer to learn with. I had seen good reviews of the Anet A8. But I could not find the printer locally for a..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more