Went in for a "job" interview and was told to come tomorrow for a follow up.I checked online and the place seems too shady/ possible that it's a scam.

So I called to let them know I wasn't interested and was told that they weren't interested in me either in a very rude tone and hung up on. If anyone wants what's best for themselves and their family, then I'd suggest staying away from this company.

Whenever something feels timed, or they invoke a sense of urgency, then it's not okay.

In addition, they were not comfortable with telling me pay rate.The company targets middle class who needs jobs and are uneducated to take advantage of.

I didn't like: Mislead, Mental stress, Rude and selfish representative, Rude and arrogant accusatory representatitve, Concealment.

Privacy and Data Security
Interest Rate
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Primerica?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2016 Keystone Cougar 244RLSWE 5th Wheel Problems Keystone Rv "Bought a Keystone premier in 2012, only had one small problem with it so we upgraded to a 5th wheel for our longer trips. Decided to stick with Keystone. Total..." Read more Del Webb By Pulte Homes - I am not a Pissed Consumer and I would buy another Pulte Home Del Webb By Pulte Homes "We bought a Pulte home in a 55+ community and are very pleased with the purchase and follow up of any problems. Yes, there were a few issues but Pulte..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Lexus - Front driver and passenger leather seats are cracking. Lexus "The driver and passenger in my 2013 RX 350 Lexus starting cracking in December 2016. The beginning of January 2017 I took the car to Lexus of Palm Beach for..." Read more