I was VERY pleased with the person I met with.I've heard a few people say it's a scam or something else but I'm someone who looks into things for myself because unfortunately not everything people say is true online or in person.

The agent was very young but it was clear they really had some good training because they were very professional and knowledgeable. In my hands I now have a complete plan to get me to retirement that all I have to do is follow. I will be out of debt including my house in just over 10 years, I have life insurance that is far better than my previous policy, as well as cheaper, and rather than just sell me something, the agent wanted to go through it and make sure I understood EVERYTHING. One thing I really like is that my plan is set up to get me to where I want to be at retirement so I don't need life insurance anymore, nobody likes paying for something they don't need right?

The agent did explain and showed me in my policy that once my it expires, I have the option to trade my policy in for another term policy that is good to age 100, my health and insurance rating is guaranteed, and if I do decide to exchange the policy for a new one, I will keep paying the same premium I was previously, no worrying about heft rate hikes from renewing, converting to a different type of policy, or worrying about having to reapply.

THAT IS AMAZING.I DO NOT KNOW OF ANOTHER COMPANY THAT DOES THAT, I called 8 here in town.

Review about: Primerica Life Insurance Investments Debt Watchers Fna.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Primerica Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Primerica?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1309036

Wall have you fallen off of whatever you renew your insurance will go up and it will trimming around 75