Primed Physicians Appointment Review from Charlestown, Massachusetts
1 of 1 Primed Physicians reviews
I arrived with my daughter-in-law 15 minutes early for a doctors appointment and after having to check in twice she was still not taken in till 35 minutes after her appointment
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #568027 by anonymous
Had an experience with Primed Physicians? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "I went to Affordable Dentures on 07/2015 and technician took me X rays, she said that she had to remove 3 teeth, because 1 was shifted, 1 loose and 1..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Ordered the same meal i get at every dennys i go to. Ultimate skillet. And the rutland dennys gave me this sad excuse for a meal. Half of what..."
- "To whom is may concern, It's a bit concerning seeing your agents posting comments in the public domain that are undoubtably racist, and also in my opinion, bullying. Now everyone..."