Verified Reviewer

I scheduled a move with Priceline Logistics LLC on November 22nd, and I Paid a hefty deposit. Thomas the representative I spoke with said that I would receive a call with-in 24hrs from one of his team members, Mitch or Billy, and they would finalize the scheduled moving details with me.

I watched and waited for the Call that Never came. So, giving this company the benefit of a doubt, I waited a few more days. Still No Call. Then I called Thomas back and asked him what's going on.?

He said (his time frame changed) that they had 24 -72 hrs to finalize the move, and so I should continue to wait for The Call....

By now it is the day before my move, Still no call. At this point, I believe I've been scammed.

I've learned an expensive lesson and that is in the future before I make arrangements with any business that I'm not familiar with I will always check them out with the BBB.

Priceline Logistics receives from the BBB the lowest rating they can give. They gave them an F.

My advice to anyone looking for a moving company, don't even consider Priceline.

Their business practices are very poor and shady. They do not communicate with you, and they do not keep their words.

Save yourself from stress and getting ripped off.

It's not even possible in my opinion to give Priceline Logistics Any Star Ratings.

User's recommendation: Check out this company reviews and check them out with the BBB Also. Do not do business with Priceline Logistics.

Product or Service Mentioned: Moving Help Moving Service.

Priceline Logistics Pros: Pros at lying.

Priceline Logistics Cons: All one big con, All cons.

Comments