11.26.21

job A685****

When I gave you our business, you told me that we should expect delivery of the load 7 - 10 days after pick up.

It has been 47 days and no call from anyone!

After approximately 20 calls to Logistics, leaving 4 messages, got my calls answered ONCE. I asked for a delivery date and was told then, that it can take up to 30 days for it to arrive at my mother's apartment.

I was told then that it was about to leave CA and the mover will be calling me to give me a delivery time as once it gets on the truck and leaves it takes 3 - 5 days. She said she would call me by 5 that day to tell me when it was coming or if it had left CA. I never got that callback. That was about 2+ weeks ago.

My mother called last week and was told once someone did answer, she was told she would get a call back with an update on the delivery day.

Of course no callback. She has since called 10+ times with no answer.

We have had to spend lots of money to buy many new items we already have because of the delay.

User's recommendation: Ask any company delivery time in writing!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Priceline Logistics Pros: Pros at lying.

Priceline Logistics Cons: All cons, All one big con.

Location: Orlando, Florida

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Priceline Logistics Reviews