London, London
100% full Resolved

A beautiful example of 'f*** you' customer service from Prezi. Having gone for the 14 day trial, it took about 14 minutes to realize i didn't need anything Prezi can do.

But stupidly, I forgot to decline the product (not clear how you do that anyway). Now, unlike REAL software or even a truly modern company that actually believes in itself there is no option to decline and stop paying them. I guess they know it's a lemon.

Adding insult to injury is the attached screen grab: 'Did you like it?' they ask, fairly rhetorically, as the only options are to upgrade.

Review about: Prezi Desktop Trial.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $120
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Prezi?

Comments

They make you go to your account, then there's an option to decline.You chose decline and it earns that you'll lose everything you've done.

You choose to decline anyway. It then tells you there will be an email coming that requires you to confirm your cancellation. Problem is my email never came. I was billed 159.00.

After much research I found their email in my spam folder.

It's the only email of theirs that was in my spam folder.I'm sure that's no accident.