A beautiful example of 'f*** you' customer service from Prezi. Having gone for the 14 day trial, it took about 14 minutes to realize i didn't need anything Prezi can do.
But stupidly, I forgot to decline the product (not clear how you do that anyway). Now, unlike REAL software or even a truly modern company that actually believes in itself there is no option to decline and stop paying them. I guess they know it's a lemon.
Adding insult to injury is the attached screen grab: 'Did you like it?' they ask, fairly rhetorically, as the only options are to upgrade.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Prezi Desktop Trial
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "Like the poster below, I chose Prestige Flowers for Mother's Day because their website clearly states that they deliver '7 days a week'. At checkout I selected delivery for tomorrow,..."
- "£200 for a scratch to the bumper while Parked outside their shop waiting for it to open. Ridiculous...."
- "I had 10 lessons with Violeta Patrascu. Her grasp of the English language leaves a lot to be desired ( she tells you to use your fingers when pressing the..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."